In compliance with the provisions of European law 2016/679 (sigla GDPR), Termoformati Italia S.r.l. Society, want to inform you that personal data provided by you, which we acquire within our business, necessary to execute the services offered to you, they will be treated in compliance with the legislation on privacy and the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
We also wish to pass down the following information:
Identification details of the Owner (and of any other person)The owner treatment of the personal data provided by you is Termoformati Italia srl Society, based in Robbiate (Lc), Via delle Rovedine n.19/21, tax code and VAT number 01968070134, phone 039/513881, email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose and legal basis of the treatmentThe data provided voluntarily by the Customer are those necessary for the Owner to provide the services available and are treated legally and accurately, they are also collected and recorded for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes indicated below and are used in processing operations which they are not incompatible with these purposes.
Personal data (personal identification data as, for example: name and surname, company name, tax code and VAT number, address, telephone / fax, e-mail, bank and payment references are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- To carry out customer relationship activities based on pre-contractual and contractual agreements;
- For internal administrative, fiscal or accounting purposes related to the customer-supplier relationship and to fulfill the obligations generally provided charged to the Owner by Laws or Regulations, by Europena legislation, by judicial authority requests or to exercise the owner rights (for example defense in court right);The legal basis that legitimates data processing is the execution of a contract for the supply of goods / services of which the customer is a part, or the performance of pre-contractual activity at the customer request.
Treatment methodsThe data is processed by manual processing in paper format and by electronic or automated, computerized and telematic tools.
The treatment may also be carried out by third parties who provide specific processing, administrative or instrumental services necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
All data treatment operations are carry out in order to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
Data retention periodThe data provided will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.
Communication and diffusion scope of dataThe data tretament is carried out by internal staff (employees, collaborators, system managers), identified and authorized for processing according to instructions given in compliance with current legislation on privacy and data security.
If this is necessary for the purposes listed in Article 2, the Customer’s personal data may be processed by third parties appointed as Data Processors (pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR) or autonomous owner, namely:
- by professionals, companies, associations or professional firms that provide the Owner with assistance or advice for administrative, accounting, tax, or legal protection purposes;
- by all Public Institutions established by law and more generally by all the Bodies provided for by the current accounting and tax law as recipients of mandatory communications;
- companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
- banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
Transfer of data to a third country or international organizationsAs part of the management of the contractual relationship, no transfer of the Customer’s data to non-European third countries or to international organizations is envisaged.
Period of retention of personal data or criteria used to determine this periodThe Customer’s personal data will be processed and stored by the Owner for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, at the end for any reason, will be kept for the prescribed time – for each category of data – by the current accounting, financial , civil and processual law.
Customer’s rightsAs interested part and in relation to the treatments described in this Notice, the Customer can use the rights referred to in articles 7, 15 to 21 and 77 of the GDPR (access right, rectification, treatment limitation, data portability, opposition, revocation and complaint).
Exercise mode of rightsThe Customer may at any time use his rights sending a registered letter a.r. to Termoformati Italia S.r.l., based in Robbiate (Lc), Via delle Rovedine n.19 / 21.
Use of rights by the Customer is free under Article 12 GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Owner could charge the Customer a reasonable fee, for the administrative costs incurred to manage his request, or deny his request satisfaction.